Grandma "Lili" is coming!!!

Jules is SO excited, she can barely stand it. Tomorrow my mom - Grandma "Lili" (Lori) will be here! She is coming to spend some time with my grandpa who has been diagnosed with lung cancer. She will be staying with us in our new house and Jules couldn't be more thrilled. She woke up today and said as she was clapping her hands "Grandma Lili is coming today!!!" She was a little upset when I told her it wouldn't be until tomorrow, but she is still excited!

I am anxious for a little mom time. This will be the 3rd time I have seen her this year, which has never happened, so I am very thankful for the time we will have together. Plus, she will be here to help us decorate the Christmas tree and we plan to have a mini-Christmas with her on Saturday. Can't wait!

Comments

Popular Posts