Quick Update!

I can't believe it has been 2 weeks since I posted. It has been crazy busy here at work. Students moved in last week and therer were lots of festivities to plan for. CRAZY!!

Drew and I took a mini-vacation to Minneapolis this past weekend to watch our Pittbsburgh Steelers play the Minnesota Vikings. IT WAS AMAZING!! I will post pics and info about the trip as soon as I can.

I started class again on Monday. I am taking Human Development this semester. So far it is pretty interesting. I am coming home and telling Drew what we have talked about, so it is helping me remember what I learned, and will hopefully help me when I am stydying.

Mary started school last week. She is back in public school and seems to be liking it.

Jules - I only have one word for her right now - A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E! She has one and isn't afraid to use it. She loves you one minute and can't stand you the next. That girl tries my patience and melts my heart all in the same breath. Oh well, as I am learning in my class, this is all completely normal.

We are all getting ready for this weekend. Grand View's first football game ever is this weekend. We have so many fun events planned. I can't wait to go! After that we are hoping to load the car and head to Omaha for a quick get-away. We are going to spend the night and head to the zoo on Sunday with Jules. I think it will be great fun. Though I kind of forgot that it was Labor Day weekend and there will probably be lots of crowds, but it will still be a great time with Julianna. She loves animals right now, so I think she will have a blast!

That's all for now. I will post pics from the game when I can and of my new crush - Hines Ward. #86 for the Steelers. :o)

Comments

Popular Posts