It's the little things in life....

I have been a pouty wife. When I met Drew, I was living in a one bedroom apt. by myself and it was F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. By fabulous, I mean it was decorated how I wanted and there weren't toys and tea parties taking up my living room. Did I mention that it was also the 12th place I had lived in 7 years. I was used to new places and new things!



So....living in our house for almost 3 years puts me in a mood sometimes. We still have the same decor we did when we moved in. Nothing has been changed or spruced up since 2005 and it puts me in a funk somedays.



On Saturday I was at Target perusing the usual clearance items and I found the coolest shower curtain that I thought would look good in our upstairs bath. We just had a boring white one before that. Boring because I now live with a man and I have to be mindful of not making things too girly. So...could I justify getting a PINK shower curtain. When I flipped it over to look at the price, I knew it didn't matter the color I HAD to get it! $3.74!!!!



We put it up last night and let me tell you, I had a little skip in my walk this morning, it just brightens up the room and makes me feel all happy just looking at it.



When I asked Drew if he liked it, he said he did and then said if it made me happy, then he liked it even more. :o)



Sometimes it's just the little things....

Comments

Mrs. W said…
Cute! I'm lovin it!

Popular Posts