Iowa State Fair Parade

Last night I took the girls to the State Fair Parade. We went to see Grand View's cheerleaders and dance team as well as my little brother march in the East High band.

We found a spot right at the start of the parade and thought we had the best seats. Well it turned out that all of the bands started one street west of us, so we completely missed my brother and East's band. I was pretty upset - mainly because we didn't get to see him march in his final State Fair parade (he is going to be a senior), but also because we sat there until 8:15 waiting for him to go by and the girls and myself were exhausted and starving.

Oh well, we happened to park in the East High School parking lot and walk downtown, so Morgan met us after he was done with the parade, so the girls were still able to see him.

All in all it was a fun night and I got some great pics! (I found my camera in a purse I had used last week!)



















Comments

Popular Posts