So much fun!

Last night Drew had to work late, so I decided to take the girls on a picnic at a park near our house. When I went to pick them up at my grandparents (who were also watching some kids from church)....and this is what I saw!!! Mary was in her element! She is so wishing she could drive right now, but this will have to be as good as it gets for right now.....





After I picked them up, we ran home where Mary made us some delicious PB&J sandwiches and packed some other goodies and then we headed to the park. The girls had so much fun running around and playing on everything and mom had fun watching them use all of their energy, so they could crash when we got home!!!



Mary loved this umbrella looking thing that she could spin on and Jules just loved running around and how cute that she kept her sunglasses on the entire time we were there!






Comments

Mrs. W said…
Jules looks so cute running after Mary in that last pic! :) See you tomorrow!

Popular Posts