"I'm Aryul Mommy!"

Jules is fascinated with anything "Little Mermaid" right now. How this happened is beyond me as I vowed to be the parent that never exposed her kids to the Disney craze and heaven forbid my child wear or touch anything that had some sort of cartoon character on it! I even gave specific instructions at my baby showers, Christmas and birthdays, that my child would not own anything with commercial characters on them!


Well....Jules somehow LOVES everything Ariel. Mary loves her too, so I am sure this is how the craze started. I don't think she has seen the movie, but she knows that she is a mermaid and has fins instead of legs. She thinks this is the greatest thing there ever was and is always trying to be a mermaid, or as she puts it "I'm Aryul Mommy"! I have to say it is the cutest thing and I am finding myself drawn to the Disney aisle at Target and may have purchased her an Ariel play phone and books, not to mention and Elmo Dr. Kit and Purse for her birthday and then there was that pair of sunglasses that had the tiniest Tinkerbell decal...oh no, I think I have become that mom. I am seeing light up Disney shoes in the near future......o.k. someone please stop me, so I don't go that far!! :o)


Anyway, here are some pics of Jules being Ariel or "Aryul" after her bath the other night. She was pretty proud to be her own mermaid. Man, I love this kid!!


Comments

Popular Posts