Happy 4th Anniversary Babe!!!


4 Years ago today, I married my best friend and the love of my life! How quickly the years have passed, yet our deep and passionate love for each other remains the same. I can't express the love and admiration I feel everyday for this man. He has taught me so much over the years and made me into a woman who can stand up for herself and accept the love that he so freely gives.
Thank you babe, for all that you are and all that you have made me. These last 4 years have been a wild ride and if we can get through those moments, I have no doubt we can get through anything! I love being your wife and I love you!!




Comments

Lori Eilers said…
Congrats, it seems like yesterday we were watching everyone scour the grass outside the church for Drew's "lost" wedding ring! You guys make an amazing duo!
Erin said…
staci told me you had a blog! so glad i found it!

Popular Posts