Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma Howards birthday.

She is one of the most wonderful woman you will ever meet and we are so blessed that she is in our lives.

She and my grandpa take care of Julianna 2 days a week for us. This has helped us out so tremendously over the past year financially. Jules just radiates after she has spent a day there! She has such a giving heart and spirit and I am so thankful for her!




Here are the 10 (though I could come up with a hundred)
reasons why we love Grandma Howard!!


1 - She is a giving person


2 - She truly loves every member of her family


3 - Jules loves Grandma so much that she doesn't want to leave her house - ever!


4 - I can talk to my Grandma about anything and she will always listen with an open ear and heart.


5 - Mystery Meatballs!!!


6 - She has been married for 51 years - what an inspiration for all of us!


7 - She has been a great spiritual leader to me.


8 - She always has a smile for everyone


9 - She is a hardworker


10 - I am so thankful that Jules has this time with her. It will help to mold her into a great woman!

We Love you Grandma!!



Comments

Popular Posts