1st Embarrassing Moment of 2008....

So....just got back from Hy-vee where the heel to my new boots slipped and sent me stumbling, then falling right in front of customer service! I picked myself up, a little shaky, turn around to see who saw - thankfully just one lonely customer service associate who just looked at me like I had lost my mind - and headed to produce where I PROCEEDED TO DO THE SAME THING! Yep, fell again right on my knee and palms. I was totally mortified. Totally. This poor customer asked me if I was o.k. I didn't know what to say. "Oh yeah, couldn't be better. Just fell on my @SS twice in 30 seconds and I think my knee is bleeding through my new jeans. Couldn't be better!"

So, I proceeded right to the brownies and ice cream and then headed for the check-0ut. Everything else on my list could wait until tomorrow. I got to the car and just started bawling to Drew and told him what happened. Bless his heart he felt so bad and is taking care of me as we speak. I better go, he has my brownies, ice cream and diet coke ready for me, along with some Tylenol and a heating pad. I am sore and ready for a rest after this embarassing moment. Sheesh!

Comments

Lori Eilers said…
Ouch...that's tough on the bod and ego. I'm scared to death to slip on all the ice and slush with my crazy knee!

Popular Posts