"WOW"!!!!

Last Saturday we had the Brown Family Christmas. This is my step-mom's side of the family and when we all get together it is crazy fun! There were 35 of us this year a new baby and 2 under the age of 2.

This was also Julianna's first real experience with Christmas Presents (she was too young last year) and unwrapping them. Her excitement brought tears to my eyes! From the first tear of the first gift her constant word was "WOW". She loved everything she got and was so excited about everything! Mary was so thankful and wonderful too. I am so grateful for my girls. They are such a blessing to me!




We all got to meet our newest cousin Emily Lola!


Jules was really smitten with her!


This is my dad's usual stance at any family gathering!














Comments

Anonymous said…
These pics are great! I love Jule's shirt, too cute.

~Rochelle

Popular Posts