Yes, I am still alive!

Some have wondered where I have been lately.

WORKING!!!! This job keeps me busy and on my toes and I am absolutely loving it! I can't wait to get here everyday. Everyday is new and exciting.

I need to get my pictures updated on here. Mary turned 10 on Sept. 27th, so I need to post her birthday pics.

Jules is doing great. She is so curious about stuff and tries to get into everything. I can't stop watching her at night. She just amuses me so much! She loves to be read to, so we are working on that with her every night. She is just so much fun right now!

Drew is getting more and more caterings. So we are working on our business. This weekend we are doing a murder mystery dinner for my aunts birthday. It is going to be so much fun and the food will be amazing!!! I will try and take some pics and post those too!!!

Comments

Popular Posts