The possibilities are endless!



I have decided to take charge of my life and make some changes!


A few weeks ago my friend Veronica told me about a position where she works. I decided to apply and see what happens - well am I ever glad I did!!!


Starting October 1st I will be the Administrative Assistant for the Student Life office at Grand View College!


With this position comes the ability to continue my education and receive my bachelors degree at no cost to me. In the years to come, our family will be able to attend college for free as well! A FREE COLLEGE EDUCATION for the girls! Can it get any better than that? We are just thrilled!


Grand View is a Christian college, so I will be working in a much more positive environment and with wonderful people. I just can't believe how lucky I am! It is going to be great!


I was beginning to feel like I was in a rut career wise. I mean working for the State has been great, but there really is no room for advancement or change here. NOW, my possibilities are endless. I will be able to do so much more with my degree and continue on a better career path.


It still amazes me how much the Lord continues to bless our family!!!

Comments

becky said…
WOW!!!
That is great,congratulations!!!!
Lori Eilers said…
Oh-my-lan-ta!!! That's amazing. Congrats and praise God.
Anonymous said…
Congrats!! That is awesome!
Dara said…
oh i am so happy for you that is just awesome - you go girl!

Popular Posts