My blog....

I finally had a little time to play around with my blog yesterday. So I changed the format and colors around and added a couple of pictures. I think it looks a lot better, though I am still trying to add more things.

We are working on getting my office set up at home. For those of you who have been to our house, I am sure you are wondering where I could possibly put an "office" - well my parents are taking Mary's queen bed for my brother and we are buying her a bunk bed, or daybed - haven't decided yet, and we are rearrainging her room, so half can be my office and the other half will have her bed, dresser and bookcase. We decided that her big room was only getting used 15 days a month, so we had find a way to better utilize it. So it will be our office for my lia sophia business, some other things I am going to try and do and our catering business. I can't wait to get it set-up and running!!!

Comments

Popular Posts