Another week is gone...

I have got to get better at this blogging thing. We are just so busy that I barely have time to think let alone get my thoughts down.

We have been sick in the Stinson household this week. It all started with Jules getting sick in the night last Friday. Drew and I get up with her, get her bathed, her sheets stripped, bed re-made, fresh clothes on, and.......she gets sick again. This time in our bed. So we strip those, get her BACK in the bath, changed again, and.....she does it again! This continues until about 5 in the morning. Thankfully her 1 year check-up was that day, so we took her in and they thought it was either her reaction to regular milk, or she had some sort of virus. After 4 shots and a grueling episode of taking her blood. I take her home to dote upon her for the rest of the day.

What is the typical reaction a mother has when one of her children is sick? Lots of hugs and kisses and snuggling. So......guess who got sick on Sunday?!? Oh yeah, it was me. Sicker than a dog. So evidently it wasn't the milk. She had a virus. I stayed home from work on Monday and Tuesday and just layed in bed. No place else I could be. Was better by Wed, but still just vegged most of the day, then went to see Fireworks at my in-laws. They live across the street from Wakonda Golf and Country Club, so we are able to sit out on their front lawn and enjoy the show!!! It was a great night and I was so thankful to be feeling better!

Now it is time for the weekend. Drew has the entire weekend off, so it will be great to have him home!! We are off to a wedding and the Joan Jett concert tomorrow night! Can't wait for our much deserved date night!!!

Comments

Popular Posts