Whew! We have been busy!

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. We have had so much going on! I will post some pics of Memorial Day Weekend in my next post. Drew had Sunday and Monday off, so it was SO nice to spend 2 whole days together. We had a great time. Wed. I was able to spend another couple of hours with my friend Salli who is visiting from New York. It was great to catch up some more and have some good, fun girl conversation. Her and her husband Aaron are coming over for dinner tonight. Drew is making his famous alfredo sauce. Can't wait!

My mom and Tom will be here in 11 days! I can't stinkin' wait! It will be fun to spend some time with them and have them see Jules. They haven't seen her since Thanksgiving and oh how she had changed.

She will be one in 12 days. I can't believe how the time has passed and how amazing this past year has been. I am just so blessed to be her "mama".

Look for some more postings later today and tomorrow. I will hopefully be up to speed, oh and we are getting cable, phone and home internet set up this weekend, so I will be able to blog and post more freely in less than a week!

Comments

Popular Posts