11 Months Old!!!!





I know I am posting this a few days late, but Julianna was 11 months old last Wednesday!! I just can't believe that in a little over 3 weeks she will be one! This has been the fastest most amazing year of my life. I can't even imagine how life would be without her. To celebrate her 11 months of life, we decided to have Strawberry shortcake for dessert. Jules really seemed to enjoy it! (minus the strawberries).


Speaking of three weeks, my Mom and Tom will be here in 3 weeks to celebrate her brithday and spend the week with us! We CANNOT wait for them to come! I miss my mom so much! We have been blessed that this will be the third time that we will have seen them in the last year. I guess it just took having an adorable baby for us to make the time to get together! Here are some pics of when they came to visit last summer when Jules was only a few weeks old!

Comments

Popular Posts