So many things....

It has just been another crazy week. Drew has been sick, and is still dealing with the pain in his foot. He went to the Podiatrist on Monday and she was finally able to figure out what is wrong. He has tendonitis really bad. So she is custom making him some insoles for his shoes, so we are hoping that will help!

Mary started Softball last week. So we are going to games a couple of times a week. I will post pics of her playing next week! She is really excited that there are only a few weeks of school left!

Julianna is saying "Dad" now and is into EVERYTHING. She is really trying hard to walk, but just needs to get her balance figured out. She is such a little ham. I am loving every minute with her.

I am busily getting ready for Rochelle's wedding. Her bachelorette party and personal shower are Saturday night. It is going to be so much fun! We are all going to dinner at Crave and then I rented a suite at Chase Suites and we are going to have a great night of laughter and girl talk and some other fun things that I can't post in case she reads this - they are a surprise!!! Then breakfast at the Machine Shed on Sunday morning! It will be great fun.

Next week is her wedding! I know I posted about that below, but I am just so stinkin' excited about it! We are spending Friday the 4th (which happens to be my birthday, and I can't think of a better way to spend it than with my best-friend the say before her wedding) getting our nails done and doing last minute preparations. Then Drew is preparing a fabulous feast for the rehearsal dinner. It will be a great day!!!

I am off tonight to meet Rochelle for some last minute clothes shopping for Sat. night! Hopefully we can find a few bargains......

Comments

Popular Posts