Rochelle is Getting Married!!!!



Only 2 weeks and 2 days until my best friend Rochelle (Ro-Ro, Wren, Aunt Ro) gets married!!!! I am so stinkin' excited for her! Her wedding will be outside on May 5th, so we are praying for a bright sun shiny day and lots of laughter and fun! For those of you that know Ro Ro, you know she is absolutely the most wonderful, beautiful and amazing friend a girl could ask for!


She takes such good care of me and has been such a great aunt Ro (or Wren - this was Mary's nickname for her when she first met her) to the girls!


We have a special girls weekend (which I will post pics of) planned for her next weekend and I can't wait to spend these last few days with her before the wedding. It will be a great time!


Congrats Rochelle! Thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day and for being such a great friend to me all these years! Andy is one lucky guy!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts