Annette Lee!




O.k. so I am totally copying some of my other friends who post what they love most about their friends/family members on their birthdays. I am a couple of days late, but Monday was my good friend Annette's birthday.




Why I adore Annette:




~She can always make me laugh


~She has the sweetest spirit and soul of anyone I have ever met


~She is so beautiful and stylish


~She has a great relationship with her husband (who adores her)


~She always makes sure her friends are taken care of
~She loves a good girls night


~She loves my girls


~She loves my husband - in the "you are so lucky to have him, he is so lucky to have you" kind of way


~The girl can accessorize!


~She is there whenever you need her


Thanks Annette for being such a wonderful friend all these years! Can't wait for our next girls night out! April 28th will be a blast!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts