Michigan, sweet Michigan!

Only one more week and we will be heading on a road trip to Holland, Michigan!!!!! My cousin Andy will be getting married on the 17th and let me tell you and I SO excited about this trip. I cannot explain how much fun the Bush side of the family has when we get together! Unfortunately Drew can't go, he has to work the weekend of the wedding, so we are all a little disappointed about that. But it has ended up being a girls weekend. I am staying in a room with my sisters, jules, mary and maybe a couple of cousins. So I will still have a blast, though it will be hard to be away from my man!

I am also excited because I just love road trips. The open road, music blasting, junk food, new scenery etc. I am taking my road trip with Jules, my sister Courtney and her fiance Jeremy. Lord knows I couldn't do 7 1/2 hours on the road alone with Jules. So thanks guys for coming wiht me and helping me out! Mary will be coming the next day with my dad and step-mom. Pretty sure she is excited about the spoiling that will take place with just her and them! I promise to take lots of pictures and post them here and on my myspace page after we get back!

Now, if I could only figure out how to pack a stroller, baby papasan, pillows, luggage for me and a baby for 4 days and luggage for Co and Jer into a Chevy Malibu, I would be all set!!!! I guess my 10 pairs of black shoes (you just never know which ones you will want to wear) will have to be dwindled down to two!!!!

Comments

becky said…
isn't is amazing how quickly a little get away turns into a major ordeal when you have a baby. for such small people, their stuff sure takes a lot of space. :)

enjoy your trip, I hope you have a great time.
Lori Eilers said…
Michigan...I wanna go, too. My daddy lives there. Have a great time. I'll be praying for safety and Jule's ears!

Popular Posts