Daddy - hard at work.....



So Jules (and my friend Annette) and I went to The Market the other day. Jules was still not feeling the best and was missing her daddy, so we stopped in to say hi. The store is amazing and has so many little things that make it unique. It has been a long week for him, but the store and his chef's case are doing great!!! He is selling out of his chicken salad before he can even get more made. Those of you that have had it, know why!
I am so thankful for what a hard worker, my husband is. He is so amazing in so many ways, but one thing that stands out to me is his work ethic. Of course his God and his family come first, but he is really dedicated to his job and his profession and I admire him so much for that.
Thank you babe for being such a great husband and role model for our girls! I love you!

Comments

Popular Posts