Um, it's only Wednesday!?

Whew! What a week. Went back to the Dr. on Monday. Not good. Still have pneumonia. She told me to rest the rest of the week. Easier said than done when I work full-time. Thankfully, I was able to rest that night and took yesterday off. I slept until 2:00! It was wonderful. The only downside, is I have to go back on Prednisone and have breathing treatments every few days. So for the next few weeks, I will have a huge pudgy face and be woozy from the treatments 3 times a week. It will all be worth it though, to feel better. Drew has been a saint, taking care of me, Jules and the house. I think it really scared him on Monday when I told him that the Dr was calling over to Lutheran to see if they had a bed available for me. Thankfully he made a big batch of Chili last night and we can have that again tonight, so I can just chill out when I get home!

I need to get better by tomorrow, I have my starter show for my Lia Sophia business. I am really excited about it and about starting my business. It will be a great way for me to get out of the house, to make some extra money and to meet new people! Plus the jewelry discount is nice too! hee hee hee!

Friday night I am going out with some of my girlfriends! I can't wait! We are going to dinner at Crave and to a movie. I haven't had a girls night in over 2 months, so it will be nice to get away and let Drew have some alone time with Julianna and Mary. We are so blessed to have such wonderful daughters. My heart fills so much everytime I think about both of them!

Comments

Popular Posts