Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired!

Does something happen to your immune system after you have a baby? I swear I have been sick since August! The most recent round was a horrible bout with pneumonia. I am still not fully recovered. I think I have had this cough since October! Jules was sick last weekend and now poor Drew. Who CANNOT be sick, as he just started his new job last week!

You know it's bad when you have spent more on Dr. office co-pays and prescriptions in one month, than you have on groceries! The 3 of us have been to the Dr. 8 times in the last 3 weeks! Thankfully Mary has been germ/virus free. Though she has spent the majority of the month at her mom's to prevent her from being sick. Ah! Even though it is about 3 degrees outside, I think I am going to open up a couple of windows when I get home and see if that will help. Any other suggestions? We have cleaned the sheets and comforters, lysoled and pine soled the house. I am just so tired of not feeling well. Please pray that this is it and we will be happy and healthy the rest of the year, or at least the rest of the winter!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts