Healing....

Thank you to all of you who have been praying for my pneumonia and my back pain. I went to the Dr. this week and my pnuemonia is completely gone and cleared!!! I still have a cough, but that is normal. Thankfully my lungs are clear, so I am on the road to recovery! My back however is another story. I have coughed so much over the past 2 months, that my muscles have swollen around my rib cage and that is causing the pain. Not much they can do other than give me a muscle relaxer and Ibuprofen. Thankfully it has helped andI have been more comfortable the past couple of days. I can't even describe the pain, I told the Doc that I would take another C-Section over this pain anyday. It was that bad!

Anyway, thank you all for your prayers - it has been a rough couple of months. I feel like I have been sick since October! I am hoping spring will be here soon and we will all be happy and healthy once again in the Stinson household!

Comments

Popular Posts