Gone away is the bluebird......




So, we got hit pretty hard with a snow/ice storm this weekend. We woke up on Sunday to find our back yard looking like a winter wonderland. It was so beautiful! Church was cancelled, so we stayed in a watched movies and made tacos. Mary performed a magic show for us and we just had a nice family day. To be honest, it was kind of fun to be cooped up at home for a full day.



Friday night, we sent Jules off to Grandma and Grandpa's for the night and we had a nice evening alone with Mary. Even though she conked out on us early, it was still nice to spend time with just her. On a wonderfully positive note, Drew and I got over 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!!!!! It was amazing when I woke up on Saturday. I felt like a new woman! Wish I could say the same for my parents. Jules had a little bit of a rough night, but they said they loved it and even want to do it again. We will DEFINATELY be taking them up on the offer!

Courtney was in town and stayed with us, so we spent Saturday looking at wedding dresses for her - she looked so beautiful and I think she may have found the dress! I would post a pic, but wouldn't want Jeremy to see it, so I will just have to do my best to describe it to those who ask. It is so neat and so her! Though she would look great in anything!

After dress shopping and a great lunch at the Machine Shed, Courtney had my first Lia Sophia show! It was great. People still came despite the weather and she had a good show. All in all I was happy and it is a little extra money for me for our trip to Michigan in 2 weeks.

It was a nice weekend and even though I got nothing done around the house, it was nice to spend it with family and to play with the girls.

Comments

Popular Posts