8 months old....











Well, I can't believe it, but my baby girl is growing up so fast. She is 8 months old today. How come no one told me that they aren't tiny babies for very long!? She changes and is learning so much everyday. I just love to watch her look at things and explore new things. Right now she is clapping and singing and winking at us! And I know I have even heard a few "mama's" come out of her mouth! Of course Drew would say he has heard a few "dada's", but I work with her all the time on mama! She still isn't crawling, but is becoming a master at scooting herself backwards and under anything that she can fit under! She loves to laugh and loves to make us laugh. I just can't believe how blessed I am and how wonderful it is to be her mother. I have said it before and I will say it again - she is the most amazing thing I have ever done. She has blessed our family more than I can even say. The love we all have for her and for each other, just continues to grow.



Thank you my sweet little one - for having me as your "mama" and for making my life so fulfilled! I love you so very much!

Comments

Popular Posts